Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

a modest proposal on searching

        Dear Google,
              I'm a bit intrigued by these searches that led to my blog, as I do not own a gray belt, Amrita Singh's Amox necklace, or a blue chevron skirt, nor do I recall ever mentioning such items here. They might be a part of my imaginary closet, but that's a vast place ... To make up for this confusion, how's about this: you send me these up-till-now-imaginary closet items for free, and I add them to my, uh, real closet. Deal?


12 comments:

  1. Oh, that's funny. As far as I know, I get a lot of views from people searching for Born Crown Sosie riding boots, but I do actually own those boots and write about them all the time, so it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaaha I love it! I have some weird search items too :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha, hilarious! It's funny the random google searches that leads to blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...i know these searches are halarious and interesting. thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I think it's hilarious some of the things my website gets hit with as well. Pretty entertaining when look at the referrals.

    www.atalante.leonids.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by, Atalante. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Sherri! Google is useful, but definitely not perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Kat! Will check your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracey - I'm glad your searches make sense! At least people get what they were looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)