Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

lazy-woman chic

I'm figuring out that a great necklace is the lazy woman's chic accessory. Can I confess that I even threw one on this weekend to hide an itty-bitty stain on my black T? I figured the gleam of the pearls and glitter of the chains would cover things up nicely. (Does that sound really really slobby? Are you now going to be scrutinizing every outfit photo for covered-up stains?) I think I wore this outfit 3 times this weekend: plain black T/tank, jeans, Forever 21 pearl and chain necklace.
I wanted to snap a photo, but it turns out a balky battery charger is behind my camera troubles. I have to think about whether I want to even attempt to take Try-it-out Tuesday outfit photos with my MacBook's Photo Booth.

4 comments:

  1. Hahah hiding the stain with the necklace! But you definitely should do the Try-it-out Tuesday outfit photo from your Mac book!! :)

    katattack2000@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried out the MacBook ... and it's doable. So there will be Try-it-out Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that a great necklace is KEY! Seriously! Statement pieces are the way to go!

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Courtney. ... and I love that it's easy to find great statement necklaces at affordable prices. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)